We had an ultrasound appointment yesterday and I was 90 percent sure we were having another boy -- but they say......it's a girl. I guess we'll know for sure come May. Baby Girl Kucera was very active during the ultrasound -- we saw fingers and toes. It's just as exciting the second time around.
We wish everyone a Safe and Merry Christmas -- we are off to South Dakota for the weekend.
3 comments:
Congratualtions!! A little girl! We'll have to get our little ones together soon! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!
love ya
gina
Girls are great (if you're not a parent) I will be laughing at all of you coping with teenage girls in a dozen years or so.
We will see everyone tomorrow night!
good to see you're following in our footsteps! lol. We are so super excited for you. Having a little girl has been so much fun, and so different too.
Post a Comment